Colhoun 501st Legion Vice Commander (Denied)

Locked Colhoun 501st Legion Vice Commander (Denied)

501st Legion Vice Commander
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|User information Below|
—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your in-game / discord name:
Main server name:
ThatGuyWhoPlaysGames
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
regimental discords:
Sith Lord Galen
501st COL 2025 Calhoun
ISB Senior Agent Freeman
—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your SteamID64
(
https://steamid.io/):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198897168693/

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001):

ThatGuyWhoPlaysGames#1629

—--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Regiment / Position are you looking to apply for:

501st Legion Vice Commander

Why are you looking to become a Commander on Arctic Networks:

At the beginning of joining as a private enlisted in the Imperial Army, I've always been looking for some Thrills and surprises and having the satisfaction of being praised so then I start the long journey then it hit me it would be more fun to join the 501st on that day 08/27/2022 and ever since I've been ranking up slowly by participating in the training session that we held and soon enough I  have reached my limit and cannot move on to the rankings anymore now as an officer and a colonel in the 501st it is the time for me to step in and take up the challenge and if my commander knows I can do great on the status of Vice Commander by being active then I'll be taking it on.

Do you have experience commanding any other regiments in the past or on other Servers:

I ranked up from a shuttle trip of Battalion to a commander position from a server called xgn that was a clone wars server and in other servers I have been a ARC Commander and doing some training and documents and for Imperial servers I have been a shock Commander as well as a 501st officer that was part of Arc and been hosting the training the server was called FBG so then if any events need a commander to do a mission I volunteer so it's no different from how I been volunteering to command on this server too.

What is something unique you could bring to your regiment:

In case Vader is on we should do a formation on him but we can walk around and do Patrols for RP reasons because we've been separate and I don't see much of that

For Pacific skills I want to add more training like the subclasses that we got will have their own unique style instead of it all being half finished

I also want to do a group joint exercise with the ST Commander for more RP

I can take out some old dusty documents that I can revamp so many things that we can do if we all work together

We can have 501st set up Guarding positions if we're in the outside base type map that they can look over a wall or a balcony

And if the server was ever to get even bigger I want to add a thing called groups leader they'll be in charge looking over their own men

I also want to add in a point system if ranking up is a little bit too fastAnd I wish for there to be a benefit of ranking up like you getting reward for doing so besides benefits of it like money.

+1 I have gotten a seizure looking at this post but after reading carefully you would be a great 501st vice command

+1 great detail, is trying to expand the regiments rp, wants to improve 501st as well.

Demacia
No rep

+1 realy great guy should get the spot love you cal <3

Your application for the position of 501st Vice Commander has been denied for the following reasons:

• Lack of Commanders Feedback / Approval
  • Very Close But, Feedback Outweighed In Competitor's Application

It is a great application and has excellent Community Feedback but overall it was a very tricky choice in the end, both you and Zlat are both highly active and respected people but who becomes the Vice Commander ultimately aligns with the Commander in which case Zlat gets the slight upper hand. We appreciate the application and either way, you will remain an officer in 501st which is a huge achievement, and you will still have the power to bring the changes you like to the regiment as long as all parties agree.

ISB Director
Lead Mapping & Development
Server Founder

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!