Dexter Skystriker's Grand Admiral Application (Denied)

Locked Dexter Skystriker's Grand Admiral Application (Denied)

What is your in-game / discord name:

ST PFC 7657 Vixen/Fleet Crewman Volkov

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/):

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001):

Dexter Skystriker#7657

What Regiment / Position are you looking to apply for:

Fleet Grand Admiral

Why are you looking to become a Commander on Arctic Networks:

I am looking to become Grand Admiral for the purpose of creating a proper high command since there is no current members, as well as fixing all problems that are currently plaguing fleet. For too long, fleet has been without high command, having to rely on the Imperial Security Bureau for orders. There hasn't been a proper way to connect the regiments during operations and has sometimes resulted in a few problems. Having a Grand Admiral to bridge the large gap created will allow high command positions to finally exist.

Do you have experience commanding any other regiments in the past or on other servers:

I have experience on some now dead Clone Wars servers as Jedi Generals, 501st and 212th executive officers, as well as Deathtrooper Commander on a now dead Imperial Server. I also have real world experience in the United States Marine Corp as a squad leader.

What is something unique you could bring to your regiment:

I can bring some unique methods that will help decrease our mortality rate while increasing efficiency during operations. Also, with the current state of fleet, there is barely anyone within the ranks and some players have not been active for weeks or more, meaning positions are all but empty. On top of that, I can fix the current ranking structure of fleet to make it less confusing, since some ranks were accidentally swapped.

Stormtrooper Corps

Imperial Navy

USMC Veteran

Demacia
No rep

+20 we need a GA and you would be a every good leader.

+84 Need GA so bad

+1 good detail, wants to get fleet in the right direction, has experience, and wants to improve relations with other regiments.

Kieron
No rep

3+ is mostly on, is good with Detail, Want  to be the best he can, has experience, and wants to improve relations with other regiments. and i think he will do good

Neutral.

You are active on the server which is good, you show a drive to get the ranking structure and communication between regiments improved. We also just need a GA.

However, there have been moments on the server where you have been completely unprofessional and easily influenced in a bad way, showing you may not be mature enough for the position. You will/should know of these incidents and therefore try to improve yourself to make me think you are ready for this position.

Obviously I do not have the say in this and for the people that do, I can give context into an incident in order to get all the infomation of this player.

Due to more experiences with you and how you have handled things, I do not believe you are mature enough and would fit this role, as of now.

Your application for the position of Grand Admiral has been denied for the following reasons:

• Lack Of Playtime (Server & Fleet)
  • Lack Of Dedication (To Fleet)

Im going to write about this quite a bit more because this was genuinely a really good application, I liked your experience but the playtime is simply not enough, I know you have a job and that can't really be helped but it will have a negative effect on the server in such an important position as this and compared to other people applying or considering applying I just don't think it's worth having such an important regiment lacking in activity. I also haven't seen you on the actual fleet job as much as I would presume someone going for Grand Admiral would which means I'm not sure if you are fully dedicated to this role. But either way, it was a good app & I wish you luck with any future applications and Thanks for applying :)

ISB Director
Lead Mapping & Development
Server Founder

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!