Duno's Shock commander application (Accepted)

Locked Duno's Shock commander application (Accepted)

What is your in-game / discord name: Duno

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/): 76561198884738418

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001): Duno#2324

What Regiment / Position are you looking to apply for: SHOCK Commander

Why are you looking to become a Commander on Arctic Networks: I have recently not been on that much for a few reasons but with the 4.0 update coming out it has inspired me to come back. However I had decided I would come back more serious and I belive a good way to help me do that is to take charge of a regiment. I belive I would enjoy the experiance of commanding SHOCK because it is a regiment I have always liked on this server and others I applied awhile ago for shock however I decided to take that back but now I think I am ready to command and get more serious.

Do you have experience commanding any other regiments in the past or on other servers: yes I have commanded a few regiments on this server as well as hoding various officer ranks on this server and others.

What is something unique you could bring to your regiment: I could bring dedication to the regiment and a renewed deication to the server as well hopefully helping SHOCK grow as a regiment and help the server become a more peacfull and fun place with a good police force.

+1
___
Is serious when need be.
Trustworthy.
Will definatety not commit warcrimes.
Can confirm.

+1 fairly dependable and has lots of experience running regements

+ 1
very nice man, kool kid man

ACCEPTED

Your application for the position of SHOCK Vice Commander has been accepted, we will contact you on discord with more information.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!