Snack's Staff App (Accepted)

Locked Snack's Staff App (Accepted)

Snacks
No rep

What is your in-game / discord name: Grand Admiral Thrawn/Snacks

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/): 76561199067481120

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001):Snacks#5838

Why are you looking to become a staff member on Arctic Networks: I have been with arctic networks since the early development of the CW and know this server is amazing and I would love to help it out, by giving the right punishments to those who break rules and would just love to make the server more enjoyable for new and old players on arctic networks

Do you have any experience being a Staff Member (Please list Server Name & Your Position): Division Network: Trial Moderator, Moderator. Unnamed networks: Trial Moderator,Moderator, Senior Moderator. Arctic Networks (Clone wars): Co-owner

Why should we accept you over other applicants: I have decent amount of expirience in staff and alot of expirience in the server, I believe i can be a good member to the team and help this server be the best it can be.

Do you have any previous experience with ULX & GmodAdminSuite: I do have alot of expirience with ULX and Gmodaminsuite.

Is there anything else you would like to add (Other Experience, Previous Work): I have been GM's in a few servers aswell.

+1
_____

Sensible
Has Experience
Has been on the server longer than most people.

+1 

very good co owner so would mke good staff 

and also active

ACCEPTED

Your application for the position of Staff Member has been accepted, we will contact you on discord with more information.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!