Drax's Gamemaster Application (Accepted)

Locked Drax's Gamemaster Application (Accepted)

wemuzz7
No rep

What is your in-game / discord name:

501st VCMDR 7447 Drax / ISB WO Murr

What is your SteamID64 (https://steamid.io/):

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199212475795/

What is your discord tag (E.g Example#0001):

wemuzz7 #0706

Why are you looking to become a Gamemaster on Arctic Networks:

I would like to become a gamemaster to be able to add more activity to the server. I would like to be able to host events to create a fun experience and to further add to roleplay. Being able to host mini-events would fill the void before and after events to keep people online and to give them something to do. I would enjoy making RP feel like it has more consequences by providing continuity and more freedom of choice during events and mini-events, hopefully making it more engaging for those who are invested in it.

Do you have any experience being a Gamemaster (Please list Server Name & Your Position):

None.

Why should we accept you over other applicants:

I have a good record of activity and I would be able to host mini-events before events during weekdays and could do mini-events both before and after events during the weekend due to having a fairly decent schedule. I could also keep the server a bit more lively during the weekends after the event as I'm a bit of a night owl. I have a lot of ideas for RP and I would love to put them into practice to create further diversity in the content of events and mini-events. I'm very open to constructive criticism from people and I would happily take what people have to say about events or mini-events to heart, I consider myself fairly approachable in this regard.

Do you have any previous experience with ULX & GmodAdminSuite:

None, although I'm able to learn and should be able to pick it up fairly quickly.

Is there anything else you would like to add (Other Experience, Previous Work):

I'd love to add more continuity to the roleplay and would try to make sure that the events and mini-events have a purpose will also being fun to participate in. I would like to try and add more diversity to gameplay using what is available.

+1 good app and he carries events all the time, think he would be well-suited for the position

Snacks
No rep

+1

+1 

great application and I belive some very good events would come with you gaing the position 

ACCEPTED

Your application for the position of Trial Gamemaster has been accepted and we will contact you on discord with more information.

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!